Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fan of Futurama?

If you are a fan you might get a kick out of this! I was searching for a picture of Fry eating the sandwich from the truckstop, if you are a fan, then you know what I mean "Ugh, It's like there's a party in my mouth, and everyone's throwing up"... LMAO .. anyways that's how I came across this picture of the professor and when I read what was written on the chalkboard, I totally busted out laughing! It definitely worked... the power of the human mind is amazing when you think about it, even when it comes to something as simple as this! lol... Here it is... Tell me if it worked for you too! Please.. I really want to know! ..I'm still laughing about it



I just figured some of you out there might find this as amusing as I did! I hope you enjoy

And while you are here if you have a spare moment, please go check out...
My New Online Store @ Zazzle.com
And leave me some feedback or ideas about kinds of artwork you might like to see on different products! :-)
Thanks Everyone!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment