Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ALW Custom Design welcomes you back with a new Surreal Oil Painting!

So... I just posted another New Painting on my Deviantart Site. If you are new to my blog, you can click the link and check out more of my work, but for those of you who are returning visitors and friends... I am posting this newest Painting right here for you to enjoy! It started off as a Work in Progress, but the more I looked at it while it hung on the wall, the more I like it the way it is, so with having said that, I am really looking forward to some feedback on what you all think. I have a few different ideas of where I wanted to go with it from here, but now I'm not so sure I want to add to it now. Please tell me what you think either here or on "Da" (Deviantart)! Thanks everyone, I appreciate all feedback, good or bad! :)


ALW Surreal Landscape

ALW Custom Design is a proud Affiliate of
www.DickBlick.com - Online Art Supplies


Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!
Please Support The Arts!










This site uses Pay-pals
SECURE NETWORK!

Worry-Free online shopping!
ShopSAFE & SECURE
through Pay-Pal

Learn how to make extra cash from your blog or website by clicking on the link below!








No comments:

Post a Comment